1. From now on, emt conduit it is easy to unplug the wires. If the wire is directly buried in the cement mortar, it becomes a “dead wire”. If the wire is repaired, replaced, and home smart devices are later, it is impossible.
2. Maintain the insulation layer of the wire. If it is directly buried in cement mortar, the silicate in the cement will corrode the insulation layer of the wire, emt conduit causing the insulation layer of the wire to fall and form a short circuit. Once it is damp, the leakage phenomenon is difficult to prevent.
3. Prevent fire. The wire tube can prevent the fire from extending. Since the general wire is made of flame-retardant materials, emt conduit especially the galvanized metal tube, it will not burn by itself. Even if the wire leaks or short-circuits, it will not be burned.
4. Circuit cooling. Learned physical wiring, usually according to the electricity load to choose the cross-sectional area of the wire, emt conduit although there is usually a surplus, but it is still unavoidable that occasional short-term overload of electricity, such as eating hot pot at home, using a hair dryer, high power Electrical appliances, etc., and wires can generate a lot of heat, and with the aging of the circuit, the carrying capacity of the wires will become weaker. The use of threading tubes to leave a relatively loose space for the wires can greatly alleviate the heat of the wires.
5. Convenient construction emt conduit . If the wires are laid directly,emt conduit it is not conducive for workers to grasp the line direction and construction, and it is difficult to ensure the horizontal and horizontal lines are arranged vertically, and the corresponding strong and weak electrical distances are not set.