Fire fighting pipe refers to the pipeline material used for fire-fighting, connecting fire-fighting equipment and equipment, and transporting fire-fighting water, gas or other media. Due to special needs, the thickness and material of fire-fighting pipes have special requirements, and red paint is sprayed to transport fire-fighting water.
The fire pipe of east steel pipe Company adopts modified heavy-duty epoxy resin powder, which has excellent chemical corrosion resistance, and fundamentally solves many problems such as surface rust and corrosion and inner wall scaling of similar products after long-term use. Avoid internal blockage and affect the use of the phenomenon, thus greatly improving the service life of the special pipe for fire protection. Due to the addition of flame retardant materials in the coating material, the temperature resistance of this product is improved compared with other similar products. Therefore, it will not affect the use when the ambient temperature rises sharply. Fire-fighting pipes painted inside and outside are much better in service life and performance than galvanized pipes.
(1) High mechanical properties. Epoxy resin has strong cohesion and dense molecular structure, so its mechanical properties are higher than those of general-purpose thermosetting resins such as phenolic resin and unsaturated polyester.
(2) The coating of the plastic-coated fire pipe is made of epoxy resin, which has strong adhesion. The epoxy resin curing system contains large epoxy groups, hydroxyl groups, ether bonds, amine bonds, ester bonds, etc., which endow epoxy cured products with excellent adhesion to metals, ceramics, glass, concrete, wood and other substrates.
(3) The curing shrinkage rate is small. Generally 1% to 2%. It is one of the varieties with a small cure shrinkage rate in thermosetting resins (8% to 10% for phenolic resins; 4% to 6% for unsaturated polyester resins; 4% for silicone resins) ~ 8 percent). The linear expansion coefficient is also very small, generally 6×10-5/℃. Therefore, the volume does not change much after curing.
(4) Good craftsmanship. Epoxy resin basically does not produce low molecular volatiles when it is cured, so it can be molded under low pressure or contact pressure. It can be used with various curing agents to produce environmentally friendly coatings such as solvent-free, high-solid, powder coatings and water-based coatings.
(5) Excellent electrical insulation. Epoxy resin is a thermosetting resin with good antistatic properties.
(6) Good stability and excellent chemical resistance. Epoxy resins that do not contain impurities such as alkalis and salts are not easy to deteriorate. As long as it is stored properly (sealed, free from moisture, and high temperature), its storage period is 1 year. It can still be used if it passes the inspection after the expiration date. Epoxy cured products have excellent chemical stability. Its corrosion resistance to alkali, acid, salt and other media is better than that of thermosetting resins such as unsaturated polyester resin and phenolic resin. Therefore, epoxy resin is widely used as an anti-corrosion primer, and because the cured epoxy resin has a three-dimensional network structure and is resistant to oil impregnation, it is widely used in the inner wall lining of oil tanks, tankers, and aircraft.